Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Something Strange & Deadly: Discussion One

 
 
If you want to join in there is still time to sign up. Whether you want to join in on the first book, second, third, or all three! Sign up HERE
 
Discussion Questions for Chapters 1-14
**Disclaimer: It's okay if you haven't gotten through the first half yet. Or if you have already passed that point. Just answer them to the best of your ability. For the people who are joining this for the Heist in the Street Team. Just answer 1-2 questions for a discussion and post it somewhere (Blog, Tumblr, Instagram are acceptable for Heist Points!) And remember this is for fun!**
 
1. How do you think you would react to the Dead walking around in your city?

I'm pretty sure I'd run and hide and would let everyone else be attacked. I don't wanna die!
 
2. What do you think about the Dead? Are you glad it isn't too Zombie-ish, or were you hoping for a more Zombie-esque theme?

I thought that it was the perfect amount of Zombie! Not too gross, but not too wimpy!
 
3. How do you feel about Eleanor as a character?

She's one of my favorite female characters! She's towards the very top of my list! She's very independent. She knows what she wants to do, yet she also takes into consideration what is best for her family and those she cares about.
 
4. What was your first impression of Daniel Sheridan? Joseph Boyer?

I thought that Daniel was a jerk, but he eventually grew on me. Swoon! I really like Joseph. I saw him as a very smart, almost paternal figure. Maybe it was because he is so well put together and confident?
 
5. What was your favorite part of the first half of the book and why?

I loved how Eleanor and Daniel met. It wasn't love at first sight. It was almost like distaste at first sight. But I love how they learn to get along.
 
6. If you haven't read this before (or already finished it), what are you theories for the second half of the book OR even the rest of the series?

I have already finished this series, so I feel like I shouldn't say anything! *Zips mouth shut and makes muffled noises*
 
7. Bonus: Share with us some of your favorite quotes!

"Miss Fitt, you know curiosity gets men killed."
I grinned. "Then I daresay it's good I'm a woman."
This was my Twitter #SSaD quote today! Isn't sassy Eleanor sassy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment