Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #30: Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish
 
(I'm only posting the cover of the first book in each series)
 
1.
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
The Mortal Instruments #4-6
 
2.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
Vampire Academy #4-6
 
3.
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)
The Morganville Vampires #4-15
 
4.
Evernight (Evernight, #1)
Evernight #3-5
 
5.
Marked (House of Night #1)
House of Night #3-12
 
6.
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)
Parasol Protectorate #2-5
 
7.
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)
Steampunk Chronicles #4
 
8.
Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)
Pretty Little Liars #10-16
 
9.
Tempest Rising (Tempest, #1)
Tempest #3
 
10.
Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)
Magic Most Foul #3
 
I have more series that I still need to finish, and that makes me feel terrible. I have a tendency to start all of these series, and then I don't even finish them. Maybe I'll try finishing some of them this year. Hopefully I will!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment