Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #15

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.

Books I Got From the Library:
None

Books I Plan to Finish:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

Books I Plan to Start:
Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagen Spooner

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano

Books I Finished:
Stay With Me by J. Lynn
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Books I Reviewed:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner review
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas review
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas review
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman review
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard review
 
Books I Plan to Review:
Wait for You by J. Lynn
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
 
Books I Bought:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (signed!!)
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (review posted!!) 
A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano (to read!!)



  
Giveaways:
I won a book of my choice from a Bout of Books giveaway, so I got Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout from Kristen Harvey.

I also got my bag from Bookiemoji!
 
And finally I won a box of ARCs from Alexa Loves Books from a Twitter giveaway!


A special thanks to them for the amazing books and goodies!

I actually got some reviews done! I'm getting used to my new schedule with work and classes, so I should be getting the hang of it soon! I'm so excited to finally be taking classes that actually pertain to my degree, which is Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment