Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #16

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.

Books I Got From the Library:
None (I'm learning how to control myself!)

Books I Plan to Finish:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
 
Books I Plan to Start:
Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
 
Books I Finished:
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
 
Books I Reviewed:
Wait for You by J. Lynn review
Fairest by Marissa Meyer review
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes review
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski review
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski review
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas review
 
Books I Plan to Review:
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
 
Books I Bought:
I'm working on finishing my Lux collection, so I got Obsidian. Now all I need is Consequences: Opal and Origin!
I also got Air Awakens because the cover is so pretty and I've heard such great things! Sadly, Amazon gave me a bent copy! Boo!
 

 
I've hardly read anything this month! I blame it on trying to put more time into my blog, which I think I'm going to redesign, even though I made changes only a couple of months ago. Bloggiesta has gotten me in the mood to change everything. I'm starting to not like it so much. But I've gotten better at getting more reviews out! YAY!
 
What have you gotten recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment