So although I've been blogging for almost a year, I'm still kinda new. And I haven't had much experience when it comes to awards and such. But I recently got nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Skylar Finn @Life of a Random, which was very kind of her. So I can't wait to so how things go. And here are the rules.
-Make sure you thank and link back to the person who nominated you
-List 11 facts about yourself
-Answer 11 questions put forward by whoever nominated you
-Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers and you cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you
-Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I have been to more countries than states. I've been to Canada, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England. The only states I've been to are Michigan (where I live) and Ohio (I've been to Illinois but only in an airport).
2. I've been dancing for 14 years and I'm currently studying it in college.
3. I drink far too much coffee, lattes, mochas, etc. I love BIGGBY and Starbucks is good, too.
4. I have four cats. I am a crazy cat lady and proud of it.
5. I watch far too much reality TV. I watch Dance Moms, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Face, and The Millionaire Matchmaker. I also watch Adventure Time and Girl Code.
6. I have about a billion book ideas written down and swirling in my brain. I hope to eventually write a book one day.
7. I've dyed my hair purple, blue, and teal, but only portions. I'm hoping to one day dye my entire hair teal.
8. I really want to get a tattoo. There are a few that I REALLY want, so I hope I can get them done one day.
9. I am incredibly socially awkward. I'm not good in large groups and I freeze. I prefer to spend my time by myself where I can be a weirdo.
10. I absolutely love Disney. I'm obsessed with Frozen and I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've been reading a lot of Jelsa fanfiction. I can't help that I ship them so hard!
11. Unlike a lot of people, I want to live in a tiny apartment. Ever since I was young and have wanted to move to New York, or any big city like LA or Chicago, I've dreamed of having my own little studio apartment.
Skylar's Questions for Me
1. If you could be any of The Avengers, who would you be?
-I'm not sure who I would be. Maybe Black Widow cause she looks like someone people shouldn't mess with. Or Thor (cause I'm Norwegian) because he has amazing hair and a huge hammer.
2. Do you prefer paperbacks or hardbacks? (This is important.)
-This is a hard choice. I prefer to buy paperbacks and travel with them because they are cheaper and smaller. But hardbacks are much more sturdier.
3. How did your parents choose your name? Why did they choose it?
-My parents named me after my grandmothers. I got my first name from one and the middle from another.
4. What's your favorite movie?
-This is a REALLY hard choice. I love Legally Blonde, House Bunny, and the Disney princess movies.
5. What is something that you procrastinate a lot on?
-I usually procrastinate on homework. I don't like doing it so I don't. I also procrastinate on cleaning my room.
6. Twitter or Facebook?
-Facebook because I don't have a Twitter account.
7. Do you play an instrument?
-I used to play violin, piano, and guitar. I also used to sing.
8. Have you ever had to get stitches?
-Yes, when I got tongue surgery.
9. What do you do when you're bored?
-I usually read, daydream, or go on Pinterest. I have an obsession with Pinterest.
10. If you could choose between only reading or only writing, which one would you choose?
-That would be hard, but I would probably choose reading. This is such a hard choice.
11. Do you keep a journal (doesn't have to be a physical one)?
-I kept one for a little while, but I don't anymore. I'm too lazy to.
I still need to choose some nominees and create some questions. If anyone knows any great blogs and deserved to be recognized, let me know!