Saturday, September 2, 2017

Sequel September Readathon


Sequel September is hosted by Kathy at Books and Munches.

Rules 
  • Post a blogpost saying you’ll be joining me in my battle against the TBR-sequels and pingback to this post
  • Share your list of all the TBR-sequels that you own and then decide which ones to give priority to
  • If you’re sharing your updates on social media, use #SequelSeptember so we can follow up on each other
  • [No rule] Maybe, just maybe I’m going to give a random participant a little something

My Potential TBR
  •  Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
  • Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
  • Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • Deliverance by C.J. Redwine
  • The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
  • Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
  • Shiny Broken Pieces by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
  • Starfall by Melissa Landers
  • The Rose Society by Marie Lu
  • The Gauntlet by Megan Shepherd
  • The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
  • Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes
  • Emerald Green by Kierstin White
These aren't all the unread sequels I have, but they are just some of the many. My goal is to read 4, and I think I have plenty to choose from. Depending on other challenges/readathons/etc, I may read some other sequels that aren't listed.
 
What books do you plan to read for Sequel September?

No comments:

Post a Comment