Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Remember November Readathon

Remember November
Remember December is hosted by Kathy at Books & Munches.
 
The Rules
  • Post a blogpost saying you’ll be joining me trying to reach all those goals and challenges we committed ourselves to throughout the year.
  • Share your list of challenges, goals and whatnot and state what you’re going to try and reach / tick off during this month’s read-a-thon.
  • If you’re sharing your updates on social media, use #RemNovember so we can follow up on each other! 
 
Overall, life has been crazy for me. I have so much going on, so I haven't been able to read much. This means that I a little behind on my reading challenges on goals. I'm hoping that things slow down this month so I can get some reading done.
 
My Goals
  • Catch up on my diverse reading challenges
  • Catch up on my dystopia reading challenge
  • Catch up on my steampunk reading challenge
  • Catch up on my graphic novels reading challenge
  • Catch up on my new release reading challenge
  • Catch up on my fantasy reading challenge
  • Read some of the books I recently got in the mail
  • Read some of the books I've set to the side
 
Fortunately, a lot of books I plan to read fit multiple challenges. I'm going to try to post updates about the books I read. I don't have a super high goal, I just want to get some books read and I'm leaving things open.
 
Do you plan on joining? What do you plan on reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment