Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #14

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
 
This is a couple weeks worth of STS since I haven't had time to make these posts and I've been out of town recently.
 
Books I Got From the Library:

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Stay With Me by J. Lynn
Pawn by Aimee Carter
Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagen Spooner

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
 
Books I Plan to Finish:
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Stay With Me by J. Lynn
Pawn by Aimee Carter
 
Books I Plan to Start:
This Shattered World
by Amie Kaufman and Meagen Spooner
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
 
Books I Finished:
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Be With Me by J. Lynn

Trust in Me by J. Lynn
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
 
Books I Reviewed:
Shadow and Bone (review)

 
Books I Plan to Review:
Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano


Ensnared by A.G. Howard
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Infinite by Jodi Meadows
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
 
Books I Bought: (no pictures this week)
Slasher Girls and Monster Boys Anthology
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (signed)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (signed)
I ordered both Jodi Meadows books from an event hosted by Nori a few weeks ago
  
Giveaways: (no pictures this week)
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (signed) from Stuck in Books
 
I've been going through a reviewing slump, but I FINALLY got my review of Shadow and Bone done, so at least I got one done. I went a little crazy when checking out books from the library. I just wanted to make sure I'd be busy when being gone for a week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment