Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Glitches (Lunar Chronicles, #0.5)" by Marissa Meyer

Glitches (Lunar Chronicles, #0.5)5 out of 5 stars

Read March 2013

Pages: 32
Published: December 5, 2011
Publisher: Tor.com

Since this is just a novella/short story that adds to the Lunar Chronicles series, I'll keep this short and sweet!!

I thought it was great! It does a really good job of setting things up for Cinder. You get to meet Garan, and it's nice to see that he cared about Cinder. It also shows the beginning of Adri's hatred for her. It was so sad to see how hard Cinder tried to be accepted by her new family. She wanted to help, but the only thing she could do was assemble Iko.

Overall, it made me hate Adri and Pearl even more than I already did. But I loved how sweet Peony was and was happy to have Cinder. It's a great prequel to Cinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment