Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #68: Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Books On My Fall TBR
 
1.
Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)
Ohmygod it releases today and I can't wait to get my copy.
 
2.
Heartless
I've heard some really mixed reviews, but I can't wait to finally have this book in my hands even if I don't like the cover at all.
 
3.
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
I started this the moment I got it at Target, but I haven't had much time since then because of school.
 
4.
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)
I'm hoping to finish the Vampire Academy series because I really want to get to Sydney's spin off.
 
5.
The Problem with Forever
I'm really excited to try JLA's YA contemporary, even if it is a lot longer than most other contemporary novels.
 
6.
Black Iris
I'm really excited for Bad Boy, so I want to read his other books while I wait.
 
7.
The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)
Everyone loves this book so I obviously need to read it.
 
8.
Champion (Legend, #3)
I WILL finish this series this year!
 
9.
Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)
I've heard such great things and I have it on my bookshelf, so I have to read it!
 
10.
Earth's End (Air Awakens, #3)
While I was a bit disappointing by Fire Falling, I do want to continue the series and see if it gets better.
 
My (tentative) Fall TBR has a bunch of new releases and backlist books that I'm trying to read to catch up on those series. So many books, too little time.
 
What's on your Fall TBR?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment