Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I'm so-so when it comes to reading new releases. I've been known to drop what I'm reading or planning on reading and grabbing something that was just released. I did that quite often this year, but there were a few 2014 releases that I just didn't get to.

10.
The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Even though I haven't finished her Legend trilogy, I have loved every bit of it. I can't wait to see what her new dystopian trilogy will be like!

9.
Don't Look Back
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've loved all of Ms. Armentrout's books, and I can't wait to see what her contemporary book will be like.

8.
Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
Deliverance by C.J. Redwine
I wanted to get to this book to find out what happens with Rachel and Logan. I read the first two so quickly!

7.
Rise of the Arcane Fire (The Secret Order, #2)
Rise of the Arcane Fire by Kristin Bailey
The first book is what really got me into steampunk, so of course I want to continue the series that got me hooked!

6.
Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)
Renegade by Debra Driza
I really want to know how Mila deals with finding out that she is an android and finding the only person who can help her.

5.
Vitro (Corpus, #2)
Vitro by Jessica Khoury
I thought that the first book was so interesting with how it incorporated genetics, it will be interesting to see how genetics is shown in this book.

4.
Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
A girl finds out that she will likely become a murderer due to a gene she has. Fascinating!

3.
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
I loved the first two books, and I can't wait to see how everything ends!

2.
Winterspell
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
A dark retelling of The Nutcracker. Enough said.

1.
Talon (Talon, #1)
Talon by Julie Kagawa
I've loved pretty much everything else that she has written, so this shouldn't be any different!

So these are the top ten books that I wanted to read last year, that were also published last year. I hope to get to them this year, but I have a TON of books that I also want to get to. So many books, so little time. What books did you plan to read in 2014, but didn't get to?

No comments:

Post a Comment