Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #55: Ten Childhood Characters I'd Love To Revisit As Adults

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Childhood Characters I'd Love To Revisit As Adults
 
Childhood Favorites
1.
The Pevensie Family (The Chronicles of Narnia)
I know they'd be in Narnia, but I'd love to know what they'd be up to as adults!
 
2.
The Baudelaire Family (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
I hope they'd finally have some peace and can be happy!
 
3.
Lyra and Will (His Dark Materials)
I remember being heartbroken by the ending, which I can't really remember right off-hand. Maybe forgetting it was a coping mechanism?
 
Current Favorites
4.
Eleanor Fitt (Something Strange and Deadly)
*throws self onto bed dramatically and sobs like a Disney princess* My heart. My heart...
 
5.
Juliette (Shatter Me)
I'd love to know what she, Kenji, Warner, James, and Adam are up to after Ignite Me.
 
6.
Katy and Daemon (Obsidian)
I know what has happened to them after Opposition, but I'd love to know what has happened after that, especially with Dee, Archer, Dawson, Beth, and everyone else!
 
7.
Nora and Bram (Dearly, Departed)
There was supposed to be a third book, but it's not going to happen so I'll never know how things turn out! *sobs*
 
8.
Ana and Sam (Incarnate)
Those two were just so sweet and I want them to have a beautiful life! I feel so bad for doubting Sam!
 
9.
Everyone (The Lunar Chronicles)
I know that the last book only came out in December and Stars Above came out two months ago, but that wasn't enough for me and I need to know how everyone's life is post-TLC!
 
10.
Everyone (mostly Ruby and Liam) (The Darkest Minds)
That trilogy put me through so much emotionally that it hurt to feel emotions afterwards. I just want Ruby and Liam to live happily ever after and have a perfect life! *sobs*

Well, this included a lot of sobbing. Emotions... those hurt. I just want all of my book babies to have their own HEA and to never hurt again! I need to know that they're happy and safe! *sobs eternally*

No comments:

Post a Comment