Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #30: "My Lady Jane" by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Lady Jane 

Title: "My Lady Jane"
Authors: Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Publication Date: June 7, 2016

For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.



I absolutely love all of these authors (they've all made me get emotional while reading their books), so they can't go wrong together! I don't know too much about Lady Jane Grey, so I feel like I should do some research before reading.

Preorder
 
What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment