Monday, November 25, 2013

"Carrier of the Mark (Carrier, #1)" by Leigh Fallon

Carrier of the Mark (Carrier Trilogy, #1)3 out of 5 stars

Read November 17 to 19, 2013

Pages: 342
Published: October 1, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen

How should I describe this book? Should I discuss the plot, the characters, the setting?



It's the same book as TWILIGHT!!!!!


Megan = Bella
Adam = Edward
Aine = Alice
Rian = Rosalie/Emmett
Fion = Carlisle
Caitlin = Angela
Jennifer = Jessica
Dad (did he have a name) = Charlie

It follows the same storyline and plot, just with a few changes. Well... two: the names and the place. Unlike Twilight, this book is in Ireland. I was excited for it being in Ireland. I've been there and I loved it. But in this book, it wasn't so good. So sad.

Here is where I would talk about the characters, but I think everyone can take a great guess as to how they are like. So sad. Again.

Overall, this book was meh. If it wasn't so much like Twilight, it could have been better. But it's not. It's really sad. Maybe I'll continue the series. I do want to see how much it stays like Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment