Friday, July 10, 2015

Feature and Follow #24


 
Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.
 
This Weeks Question:
You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc...)
 
This question is so painful. Can I choose a few? I usually have to choose food mostly off of what I can eat since I'm a vegetarian. And a lot of these food choices come with meat, so it can be hard to find meat-free options.
I love Italian because I love pasta and pizza so much. Carbs are beautiful. But I'm a vegetarian and most dishes come with meat, so I don't get much protein. Japanese is awesome because who doesn't love sushi? Even if the only thing I eat are vegetable rolls that have asparagus, avocado, and carrot. Maybe I'd have to go with Chinese then. Lots of dishes have tofu, so I know I can get protein, or just don't have meat. There's a Chinese restaurant near my house and I love their fried bean curd (tofu) with vegetables and their steamed vegetable dumplings. Yeah, I guess Chinese is my pick.
 
What's your favorite type of food?





No comments:

Post a Comment