Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #12


 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
 
Books I Got From the Library:
Nothing this week!
 
Books I Plan to Finish:
The Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
 
Books I Plan to Start:
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 by Naoko Takeuchi
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
 
Books I Finished:
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (I started this one last minute to finally participate in a read along! Why did I wait so long!?)
 
Books I Reviewed:
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (review)
 
Books I Plan to Review:

Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Infinite by Jodi Meadows
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
 
Books I Bought:
A couple weeks ago I ordered books from Book Outlet and The Book Depository, and they finally came in!! I got A LOT from Book Outlet, but I feel better 'cause I spent twice as much as I saved... so it's all good!
 
Book Outlet: Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard, Infinite by Jodi Meadows, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Deception by C.J. Redwine (part of the dust jacket on the spine looks like it was cut, so I'll have to fix it), and The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
 
The Book Depository: Unite Me and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd, and Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
 
Books for Trade:
I did my first books for trade this week! Well, last week but I got it this week!
 
I got Uninvited by Sophie Jordan from Karina of Karina's Whatcha Reading. Can't wait to read it!
 
Giveaways:
I'm participating in Stuck in Books Just Couldn't Put it Down July Giveaway Hop! I'm giving away a book of choice of up to $15! Here's the link!
 
I've been sick this week, so I really couldn't do much at all. But I'm feeling better and feel super motivated to actually get stuff done! YAY! Hope everyone's been more productive than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment