Monday, January 11, 2016

Flights of Fantasy Sign Up

Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016 banner Alexa Loves Books Hello Chelly 

Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge is hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello, Chelly
 
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
  • The challenge will run from January 1-December 31, 2016.
  • We're welcoming all readers to join us for this challenge! In order to sign up, readers just need to link to their blogs or their Goodreads profile or their Twitter / YouTube / Instagram account in the Linky below. That way, we can see where you'll be sharing your thoughts on all your fantasy reads (and we can come and visit you)!
  • You can read as many fantasy novels as you'd like to. No levels for this challenge!
  • There will be two giveaways, one at 6 months and one at the end of the year. More details will be provided closer to those dates.
  • Help us spread the word! Feel free to tweet about the challenge using our official hashtag #flightsoffantasy, grab the button to link to the challenge in your blog sidebar, share the image on Pinterest / Instagram or even write your own post about it. We love talking with fellow fantasy fans and want to reach as many of them as possible!
 
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
 
THE FLIGHTS OF FANTASY BOOK CLUB
We're also started the Flights of Fantasy Book Club (#FOFBookClub). Rachel & I are planning to read some new-to-us fantasy authors next year, and we wanted to invite you guys to join us. Whether you've read these books before, or you're reading them as a newbie too, we'd love to have you join us in discussing them every other month!

Fantasy is my default genre, so this challenge shouldn't be too hard! I did this challenge last year actually, but I did a terrible job at doing monthly recaps, so I'm hoping this year will be better! I don't think I'll be doing the book club, but I'll see how my schedule works out!

My goal is to read 30 fantasy books! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment