Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Teusday #45: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
 
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't
 
1.
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)
 
2.
Walk on Earth a Stranger  (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)
 
3.
A Curious Tale of the In-Between (Pram, #1)
 
4.
The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise, #1)
 
5.
The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)
 
6.
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
 
7.
Slasher Girls & Monster Boys
 
8.
The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1)
 
9.
Mechanica
 
10.
None of the Above
 
Here are just ten of the 2015 releases I meant to read last year, but didn't. I have a lot more that I didn't read too. I'm going to try to read the books I didn't get to last year sometime this year, I just need to make sure I remember. I'm also hoping to keep track of 2016 releases, so that I don't get to the end of the year and realize there were 5,309 books I missed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment