Friday, January 22, 2016

My 2016 Resolutions

 

I'll just be honest, I SUCK at resolutions. I get super pumped at the very beginning, and then I lose my ambition. They can also make me anxious. I create all these resolutions and they aren't going as well as I'd like them to, so then I give up. But this year I'm determined to be more successful, even if I'm starting my resolutions a little late. I'm going to keep telling myself that I DON'T NEED to accomplish everything, it only matters that I TRY. I don't need to be perfect, and that's one of the hardest parts for me.

Here are all of my resolutions, separated by what they are for.

 

1. Try to get ahead with posts, even if it is only a day or two.
2. Write discussion posts.
3. Comment on more blogs.
4. Cross post reviews.
5. Set a designated time for blogging.

 

1. Take notes while reading.
2. Try requesting ARCs.
3. Try more books outside of my comfort zone.
4. Set a designated time for reading.
5. Finish more series.
 
 

1. Set a designated time for writing.
2. Tell parents about how I want to write.
3. Don't feel the need to write regularly, since it's not my job.
4. Pinterest more for inspiration.
5. Write down all of my little story idea seedlings.
6. Don't wait for inspiration to hit me.


1. Work on becoming organized.
2. Work on not procrastinating.
3. Work on managing my anxiety.
4. Work on my self-confidence.
5. Create a bullet journal.
6. Take care of myself better. 

As you can see, I have a ton of resolutions, however, multiple are connected, so I'm hoping it will be manageable. I'm determined and as long as I tell myself that I can do it, I should be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment