Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #34: Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit
1.
Quit feeling like I need to finish a series
2.
Quit forcing myself to finish a book
 
3.
Quit getting so emotionally invested in a love triangle
 
4.
Quit being so scared to write discussion posts (more blogging related)
 
5.
Quit being so scared to read out of my comfort zone
 
6.
Quit being so worried about not liking books that everyone else loves (*cough* Maggie Stiefvater and Cassandra Clare *cough*)
 
7.
Quit letting my sister borrow my books (has only happened once, as she hates reading, but I didn't like the condition she returned it in)
 
8.
Quit checking out too many library books at once (what can I say? I'm a hoarder)
 
9.
Quit focusing so much on other peoples' opinions/reviews of books
 
10.
Quit flaking out on reading time (this has been happening a lot lately, probably because I suck at time management and am super busy)
 
I know that some of these are similar or connected to each other, but these are things that I need to work on. Maybe I'll get better at these things after writing this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment