Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #46: (Historical) Settings I Love/(Historical) Settings I'd Love To See

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
 
Top Ten Historical Settings I Love/Historical Settings I'd Love To See
 
(Historical) Settings I Love
 (I actually haven't read many books that don't take place in Present-Day USA)
 
1.
Imperial Russia
 
2.
Victorian London
 
3.
Present-Day USA
 
4.
Present-Day France
 
5.
1800s USA
 
(Historical) Settings I'd Love to See
 
1.
Imperial Russia (MAAUURRRRR, I'm obsessed)
 
2.
Viking Age Scandinavia
 
3.
1700-1800s Norway
 
4.
Medieval Wales
 
5.
Ancient Egypt
 
I feel like some of my choices are oddly specific, but oh well! If anyone knows of any books set in these times periods, PLEASE let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment