Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Monthly TBR: February '16



Yes, this is a bit late to post a monthly TBR, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to read this month so far, so I haven't been able to think about what I want to read. But I have a midwinter break next week so I'll have a lot of time to read!

TBR:
~Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
(I haven't started it yet, but I did rip this book from its package the moment I got home to read the wedding scene. No shame.)

~Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
(I actually finished this over the weekend, and I loved it, but my hurts so much.)

~Riders by Veronica Rossi
(I'm so excited to read this, I'm just bummed that I can't make it to her signing with Susan Dennard.)

~Frozen by Erin Bowman
(I started this a couple days ago and I'm about 35 pages in.)

~The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
(I started this one a couple weeks ago and couldn't get into it. I'm about halfway through and hope it gets better.)

~Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
(I meant to start this one last month, but I ended up not having any time to.)

~In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
(It's currently staring at me begging me to read it, but I'm not sure if I'm emotionally ready.)

There are a few other books I'd like to get to, but it depends on how much time I have. I'm planning on just reading the entire break next week. Good-bye, social life!

No comments:

Post a Comment