Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #47: Valentine's Day-Themed Freebie-My Top Ten OTPs

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
 
Valentine's Day-Themed Freebie-My Top Ten OTPs (plus my reactions)
1.
Celaena/Aelin and Chaol~Throne of Glass
(sobs)
2.
Cress and Thorne~The Lunar Chronicles
(I have a few issues with this pairing, but I do love it)
3.
Kestril and Arin~The Winner's Trilogy
(sobs)
4.
Eleanor and Daniel~Something Strange and Deadly Trilogy
(sobs)
5.
Juliet and Edward~The Madman's Daughter Trilogy
(pouts)
6.
Juliette and Warner~Shatter Me Trilogy
(finally smiles)
7.
Alina and the Darkling~The Grisha Trilogy
(screeches)
8.
Nina and Mathias~Six of Crows
(smiles nervously after the ending)
9.
Alyssa and Morpheus~The Splintered Trilogy
(smiles)
10.
Scarlet and Wolf~The Lunar Chronicles
(smiles)
Here are ten of my book OTPs. As you can see, many of my ships have sunk, resulting in ugly fangirl sobbing. I'm not a pretty cryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment