Thursday, March 17, 2016

2016 Spring Bloggiesta


Currently I've had some issues with blogging and staying motivated. Because of this, I decided to join Bloggiesta again. If you don't know what Bloggiesta is, it's a weeklong (or sometimes just a few days) event that's dedicated to working on your blog. For more information, go HERE.

My Bloggiesta To-Do List:
  • Update old reviews
  • Update About Me page
  • Update Rating page
  • Update Review list
  • Change post width and text
  • Research self-hosting and blog designers
  • Work on Google Calender
  • Work on Bullet Journal
  • Schedule at least 10 posts
  • Work on social media icons
  • Get rid of most of my labels
  • Brainstorm discussion post topics
  • Work on possible new feature discussing my attempt at writing and how it's going
  • Comment on at least 1 blog everyday
  • Work on other social media platforms

Yeah, this is a lot, but some are smaller and not as hard as others. Hopefully this will get me motivated and excited to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment