Friday, March 11, 2016

Get Up Offa That Slump: A Blogging Extravaganza ~ Bookish Things I'd Give a Kidney For

GET UP OFFA THAT SLUMP: A BLOGGING EXTRAVAGANZA hosted by Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf.
This is the second post for GET UP OFFA THAT SLUMP, the first being an interview with myself, which can be found here.
 
1.
The rest of The Witchlands series. I need it. Now.
 
2.
Etsy Bookish Items (just a few examples)
Throne of Glass series Thick Watercolour BookmarksThrone of Glass Necklace- Celaena Sardothien Cameo Necklace feat. the Book Cover of Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas- Book Related JewelryCress | 8oz soy candle 

3.
Society 6 Bookish Items (Evie Seo is amazing)
Drink Good Coffee, Read Good Books Throw Pillow
 4.
More Cress and Thorne. I feel like there wasn't enough.

5.
Empire of Storms. Yes, I haven't finished Queen of Shadows yet, but I still need it.

6.
The Mirror King. That ending though. The Orphan Queen killed me.

7.
For all of my OTPs to work out. Life is already disappointing, I don't need books to let me down too.

8.
To be able to easily get international editions of books. Even though I can't read most of them, they're pretty so I must have them.

I think that's about it! Let me know what you'd give a kidney for, and if you're participating, leave me your link!

No comments:

Post a Comment