Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #52: Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While
 
 
In somewhat clockwork order:
 
1.
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
 
2.
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
 
3.
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
 
4.
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
 
5.
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
 
6.
Entwined by Heather Dixon
 
7.
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
 
8.
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
 
9.
Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
 
10.
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
The reason I chose these books is because I haven't thought about them in a while, and while scrolling through my favorites tab on Goodreads I remembered them. Are there any that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment