This challenge, as the name implies, is all about finishing up series, which can be a tedious and emotional experience, especially if you loved that series.
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015.
- Anyone can enter. You don't have to have a blog just as long as you review your books somewhere: on you blog if you have one, Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format is acceptable as long as it is the last book in a series where all books in the series have been published and no more books are currently intended to be published in the series. If an author makes a decision somewhere during the year to add on to the series, we will count both the original last book and the "new last" book in the series assuming the author isn't going to write more than one additional book. Last book published in a series doesn't count if more books are expected to be published.
- You can list your series enders ahead of time or do a singular wrap up post. If you decide to list them up front, feel free to change them throughout the year as necessary.
- When you sign up in the Linky, please use the direct link to your post about joining the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challene. If you don't have a blog, please post about it on Facebook and Twitter and include that as the direct link as your sign up.
- You can sign up until December 15, 2015. This allows you to join the challenge at any time during the year.
- On the 25th of every month, we will post a wrap up on both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love with a giveaway and a place for you to link up your reviews for the month. The monthly giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes on. For each link to a review, you will get an (1) entry into a draw for that giveaway. This link will be open internationally.
- Monthly giveaway prizes will be an e-book of your choice up to $10 (USD).
- If you miss a wrap-up post and giveaway, you can link your review the next month. Please do not try to link to one review twice. We will be verifying these.
- December will be the wrap-up for the entire year. All reviews linked from January through December will be entered into a Grand Prize giveaway.
- You don't have to follow Somewhere Only We Know or Words Fueled by Love to participate in the challenge, but you do have to follow both of usin order to be entered in the giveaways.
Levels (how many series enders you are planning to read):
- Level 1: 1-5
- Level 2: 5-10
- Level 3: 10-15
- Level 4: 15+
To Join the Challenge:
- Write a blog post about joining the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge on your blog. For those of you who would like to participate but doing have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Twitter.
- In your post, please include: the button, a link back to the sign up page, a link to both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love, the level you hope to achieve, and (optional) a list of the series you hope to complete.
- Place the button for the challenge in you sidebar.
- Link up in the Linky using the direct link to your post/tweet/etc.
I currently aiming for Level 2, which is 5 to 10 series finished!
Books I Have Read that Have Finished the Series:
- "Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)" by Susan Dennard (review)
- "Awaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3)" by Meg Cabot