The challenge is pretty much just read all of the fantasy books that you can!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The challenge will run from January 1-December 31, 2015.
- We're welcoming all readers to join us for this challenge! In order to sign up, readers must link to their blogs or their Goodreads profile in the Linky provided.
- You can read as many novels as you'd like to. No levels for this challenge!
- There will be 2 giveaways, one at 6 months and one at the end of the year. More details will be provided closer to those dates.
- Help us spread the word! Feel free to tweet about the challenge using our official hashtag #flightsoffantasy, grab the button to link to the challenge in your sidebar, and pin the image on Pinterest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Challenge yourself to read a certain number of fantasy books. Share your challenge in a comment below, a post on your blog, or even a tweet!
- On the last Sunday of each month, we'll be sharing our personal updates on the challenge. We'll be including a Linky, just in care you decide to do the same.
- As mentioned above, we will have giveaways! If you want to gain bonus entries for the giveaways, read any (or even all!) of our fantasy books.
For this challenge, I plan to read 30 books. I KNOW that I will complete 30, so I may raise it later on if I decide to.
Here are all of the books for this challenge:
- "Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)" by Susan Dennard (review)
- "City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)" by Cassandra Clare
- "Awaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3)" by Meg Cabot
- "Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1)" by Andrea Cremer
- "Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge (review)
- "Ice" by Sarah Beth Durst (review)
- "Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)" by Jennifer L. Armetrout (review)
- "Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4)" by Maggie Stiefvater