Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #7


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week features our top 10 favorite book/TV heroines. I'll just let you know before hand that this was super hard and may not be in any particular order.

10.
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress from The Lunar Chronicles series

9.
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Juliette from the Shatter Me trilogy

8.
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles series

7.
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
Nora from the Dearly duology

6.
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
Kestrel from The Winner's Trilogy

5.
The Gathering Storm (Katerina, #1)
Katerina from the Katerina trilogy

4.
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)
Juliet from The Madman's Daughter trilogy

3.
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)
Eleanor from Something Strange and Deadly trilogy

2.
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Celeana (Aelin) from the Throne of Glass series

1.
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles Series

There are so many others that I thought about including, but it is top TEN, not top bazillion. I chose all of these characters bcause I think that they are very strong and independent. I feel that they are good role models when it comes to characters. There seem to be so many weak female characters, that these girls make up for them. They're not perfect, but no one is, and that's why they are so great!


Who are your top ten?


6 comments:

  1. I was given The Winner's Curse for Christmas. I've really got to check it out soon! You've got some great heroines on this list!
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it and I hope you do too! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I see Throne of Glass and Lunar Chronicles in every blog, I feel so behind now :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! You should read them soon! Don't feel bad, there are far too many books to read!

      Delete
  3. Hopping by for Friday! I'm going to have to check out some of these. Added Shatter Me to my TBR. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I highly recommend ALL of these series! I loved them so much and I hope you like them too!

      Delete