This challenge is hosted by The Daily Prophecy.
This challenge is meant to get people to read more (fairytale) retellings, which I already read a lot of.
Here are the Details:
- The challenge runs from January 1-December 31, 2015.
- The goal is to read fairytale retellings, but if you want you can also pick other retellings. It's up to you what you count as a fairytale. You can read Middle Grade, Young Adult, and Adult books for this challenge. Obviously, the book doesn't have to be published in 2015 and re-reads count.
- There are 6 different levels you can aim for:
- Prince Charming: 1-4 books
- Magic Mirror: 5-9 books
- Big Bad Wolf: 10-15 books
- The Wise Princess: 16-20 books
- Wicked Fairy Godmother: 21-25 books
- Bluebeard: 26+ books
- Every beginning of the month I will make a link-up post where you can put all your reviews in and they will have fun/informative introductions.
- It's not a promise, but there might be challenges.
- Most important thing: HAVE FUN and spread the word:) Let's tweet with #fairytaleRC
I am aiming for Big Bad Wolf, which is 10 to 15 books.
Here are all the books that I have read for this challenge:
"Awaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3)" by Meg Cabot
"Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge (review)
"Ice" by Sarah Beth Durst (review)