For more information on the Versatile Blogger Award, visit here.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
Share 10 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you either by leaving a comment or following them and link back to their blog.
Who Nominated Me?
I've been nominated by Aditi of Book Stop Corner. Thank you so much for nominating me!
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I hope to one day become a published author. It would be a dream come true!
- I'm a full-time college student, so it is pretty hard to find time to read and blog between classes and homework.
- I am also a part-time English tutor. I love helping people with their writing skills and I'm in an environment that encourages writing!
- I've been a dancer for 15 years. Of course I always had a dream of becoming a professional, but that is almost impossible to do.
- I have a tendency to ramble on while talking about something I love or feel strongly about.
- I've dyed my hair different colors, like purple, blue, and turquoise. Currently there is no color, but I hope to re-dye it soon!
- I'm a vegetarian. I've been a veggie for almost 6 years!
- I am a crazy cat lady, thus the paw prints I use instead of stars.
- I HATE romantic movies. I just find them to be so cheesy and they usually make me want to gag. What can I say? I'm a cynic!
- I want to travel the world. I've been to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England, but I would love to travel so many other countries and revisit those four one day!
My Versatile Blogger Award Nominations:
- Marii of The Words Written
- Eileen of BookCatPin
- Fari of My Little Corner for Books
- Skylar Finn of Life of a Random
I don't know that many bloggers who haven't already been nominated.
I would like to thank Aditi again for nominating me!