Monday, February 23, 2015

I Got Nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award


The Versatile Blogger Award is the best of the "chain letter" awards out there in the blogosphere. Bloggers can only nominate each other for this award and when a blogger nominates another for this award, he/she looks out for the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the love displayed in the taking of them.


For more information on the Versatile Blogger Award, visit here.


Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
Share 10 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you either by leaving a comment or following them and link back to their blog.


Who Nominated Me?
I've been nominated by Aditi of Book Stop Corner. Thank you so much for nominating me!


10 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I hope to one day become a published author. It would be a dream come true!
  2. I'm a full-time college student, so it is pretty hard to find time to read and blog between classes and homework.
  3. I am also a part-time English tutor. I love helping people with their writing skills and I'm in an environment that encourages writing!
  4. I've been a dancer for 15 years. Of course I always had a dream of becoming a professional, but that is almost impossible to do.
  5. I have a tendency to ramble on while talking about something I love or feel strongly about.
  6. I've dyed my hair different colors, like purple, blue, and turquoise. Currently there is no color, but I hope to re-dye it soon!
  7. I'm a vegetarian. I've been a veggie for almost 6 years!
  8. I am a crazy cat lady, thus the paw prints I use instead of stars.
  9. I HATE romantic movies. I just find them to be so cheesy and they usually make me want to gag. What can I say? I'm a cynic!
  10. I want to travel the world. I've been to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England, but I would love to travel so many other countries and revisit those four one day!


My Versatile Blogger Award Nominations:
  1. Marii of The Words Written
  2. Eileen of BookCatPin
  3. Fari of My Little Corner for Books
  4. Skylar Finn of Life of a Random


I don't know that many bloggers who haven't already been nominated.


I would like to thank Aditi again for nominating me!


6 comments:

  1. Such interesting facts! And I get what you mean, I hardly know who to nominate. Anyhow, the Versatile Blogger Award encouraged me to visit new blogs and I nominated you (:

    Here's my post: http://themistresscase.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Cee @ The Mistress Case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to choose people! And thanks for nominating me!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you vegeterians do it!! It's definitely healthier and no cows or chicken have to die (I have sworn of fish. But it's mostly because I hate the taste rather than aww... look at that fishy, let's not kill it!) OOH!! I want to go to England! I love the accents!

    Published author.... *sigh* Isn't that what we all want to be? I would certainly love to be! Well, good luck and I hope your dream does come true! :)

    ~Fari 0:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not eating meat can sometimes be hard. Sometimes I get that craving for ham or chicken. England is so beautiful! Thanks! I hope that your dream comes true for you too!

      Delete
  3. Hey, my pleasure, and yes, I would like turquoise on my hair! And yes, travelling that's too on my list, I'm right now in the saving money for a trip phase, so let's hope for the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to travel! I would love to travel soon, but I am a broke college student so I won't be traveling for a while. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete