This is my first recap for this challenge, as I did not start this challenge until February.
Sadly, I did not read too many of the books from the infographic these first two months.
- "Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)" by Susan Dennard (review)
- "Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge (review)
What I Plan to Read:
- "For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)" by Diana Peterfreund
- "Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)" by Morgan Rhodes
- "Smoke and Bone (The Grisha, #1)" by Leigh Bardugo
- "Everbound (Everneath, #2)" by Brodi Ashton
So yeah, I didn't get too much done. So I'm hoping to pick up the pace and be able to cross off a lot on that infographic.