Monday, March 2, 2015

365 Days of YA Reading Challenge: February Recap

365_Banner

The 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge is hosted by What Sarah Read and Literary Kate.


This is my first recap for this challenge, as I did not start this challenge until February.


Sadly, I did not read too many of the books from the infographic these first two months.


I Read:
  • "Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)" by Susan Dennard (review)
  • "Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge (review)


What I Plan to Read:
  • "For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)" by Diana Peterfreund
  • "Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)" by Morgan Rhodes
  • "Smoke and Bone (The Grisha, #1)" by Leigh Bardugo
  • "Everbound (Everneath, #2)" by Brodi Ashton
... and a couple more


So yeah, I didn't get too much done. So I'm hoping to pick up the pace and be able to cross off a lot on that infographic.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Smoke & Bone! I hope you love it! I really love the whole trilogy! I just read Cruel Beauty a few days ago, I really enjoyed it. Happy March Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for Smoke & Bone! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete