This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads' 365 Days of YA infographic.
- Sign up for the challenge and submit a link to your blog, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. that contains a "To Be Read" list that matches up with the books found on the 365 Days of YA graphic.
- Keep track of what you read and at the end of each month post an update on your social media network of choice about what you read Feel free to include review links as well.
- Submit a link to your update on the appropriate monthly link-up here on the blog.
- Use the #365DaysofYA for any social media posts.
- Only books read in 2015 will count towards this goal.
- Read the books in any order you like.
- Choose your own reading adventure! This is YOUR challenge so make it fit what's important to you!
- Have fun and make new reading friends!
Here are the Books I have Read:
- Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Here are My Monthly Recaps: