Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #4


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!


I haven't been able to get too much done this week, reading and reviewing wise, as I have been so incredibly stressed out.


Books I Got from the Library:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting


Books I Plan to Finish:
Florence by Ciye Cho
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


Books I Plan to Start:
Stork by Wendy Delsol
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (hopefully...)


Books I Plan to Review:
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
The Falconer by Elizabeth May


As you can see, that's a lot. I really need to get back on track with my reading and reviewing. I feel so off not being able to do those two things that I love. I really hope that I can catch back up with everyone. Please wish me luck!!!


*After posting this, I realized that I listed the wrong titles for the books by Jodi Meadows and Kimberly Derting. I have since fixed those. Needless to say, it was super embarrassing. :P

20 comments:

  1. I loved The Taking. I have a copy of the next one. I really need to get on that. And I'll read anything Medows writes. She's amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have super high hopes! No problem, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I really loved Asunder. Jodi Meadows books are fantastic. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh nice! I loved The Taking!! So cannot wait for The Replaced next month! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I posted this, I realized that I had The Pledge and not The Taking. Whoops! I'll visit your STS once it's up!

      Delete
  4. Grave Mercy and The Falconer are two of my favorite books ever! The His Fair Assassins series is one of my favorite series. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Falconer! I'm so excited for the sequel!

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul this week, enjoy your books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and our 16 Blogoverary Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'll have to check out your giveaways!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read The Taking yet, but I have it on my reading list. :)
    I tagged you in a Random Question post. Here is my post if you'd like: http://jesstimetoread.blogspot.com/2015/03/random-question-tag.html

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I published this I realized that I got The Pledge, not The Taking. Whoops! Thanks for tagging me, I'll check it out!

      Delete
  7. Every once in a while life takes over stopping us from reading all those books we love. You've got a great list once you're ready, and wishing you a great week! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just hoping that most of the stress is over. I hope I can focus more on books. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. I really should read Jodi Meadow's Newsoul series one of these days. and I hope you review Grave Mercy. It has been sitting on my TBR list for quite some time now.. Hope you enjoy your new books! Have a great week ahead! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have super high hopes for it! I hope to get the review for Grave Mercy up by Wednesday. Thanks!

      Delete
  9. Awesome stack this week! Check out my STS? http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com/2015/03/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eh, we can all make mistakes, Lizzie, we're human, no?

    I hope you'll enjoy your new books, I wish I had a library here with English books!!

    Have a great week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess we do. Thanks! I hope you can find more English books!

      Delete