This challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This challenge is meant to help you tackle that huge TBR pile of yours!
- Link up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a goals/updates/results post (can be combined). On Goodreads create a folder for Take Control and share your intentions on your wall.
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31st, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books must have been published before March 1st, 2015. Any format is acceptable. You can read arcs, as long as the book is published before March 1st, 2015.
- Post a review on Goodreads, your blog, or Facebook the link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. For Goodreads link to your Take Control Shelf and name book.
- You can combine events, challenges, etc.
- No novellas for this one. Books should be a min of 100 pages.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enterup to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an xtra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog or Facebook (with link back).
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR.
- Twitter party March 15 at 7 pm Easter. #TakeControlTBR Attend and earn an extra point.
- TBR Read-a-thon March 13th to the 16th.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2nd, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository/Amazon/Barnes & Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release valued at up to $20.00. I will do pre-orders as well.
Books I Have Read:
Good luck with this challenge!