Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #3


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait for!


This weeks pick...
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
"The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)" by Jodi Meadows
Expected Publication: March 10, 2015


Wilhelmina has a hundred identities.
She is a princess. When the Indigo Kingdom conquered her homeland, Wilhelmina and other orphaned children of nobility were taken to Skyvale, the Indigo Kingdom’s capital. Ten years later, they are the Ospreys, experts at stealth and theft. With them, Wilhelmina means to take back her throne.
She is a spy. Wil and her best friend, Melanie, infiltrate Skyvale Palace to study their foes. They assume the identities of nobles from a wraith-fallen kingdom, but enemies fill the palace, and Melanie’s behavior grows suspicious. With Osprey missions becoming increasingly dangerous and their leader more unstable, Wil can’t trust anyone.
She is a threat. Wraith is the toxic by-product of magic, and for a century using magic has been forbidden. Still the wraith pours across the continent, reshaping the land and animals into fresh horrors. Soon it will reach the Indigo Kingdom. Wilhelmina’s magic might be the key to stopping the wraith, but if the vigilante Black Knife discovers Wil’s magic, she will vanish like all the others
Jodi Meadows introduces a vivid new fantasy full of intrigue, romance, dangerous magic, and one girl’s battle to reclaim her place in the world.


This book just sounds amazing! I haven't read any of Jodi Meadows' books, but I plan to soon! And it seems fitting to choose this book as it comes out next week. I can't wait!


Author Links

Book Links


What are you waiting for?

22 comments:

  1. I have seen so much of this one lately! It does look really good and that cover is amazing! I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting! I'll have to check out your pick!

      Delete
  2. I liked the other series by this author so I need to get ahold of this one! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read her other series! AHH! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of this before Lizzie, but it does indeed sound amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard about it recently. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I have a feeling this will be a popular book :3

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on this one too. I've seen it on a lot of blog sites. I hope we're all not disappointed. Great pick! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I hope we're not disappointed! No problem, and thanks for visiting mine!

      Delete
  6. Niiice! Seeing a lot of this one lately!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people are really excited for this book! I have high hopes! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for this one! I absolutely adored Incarnate though I still have to read the rest of the series. I'm excited to read more by Jodi Meadows!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read her other series, but I've heard it was good! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. I loved this book so much! I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm even more excited for it now! No problem, and thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  9. One of my picks this week too :) I've read one of Jodis books and enjoyed the writing and story, just not enough to continue so I'm hoping I fall in love with this one!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it too! No problem, and thanks for visiting here!

      Delete
  10. I haven't read anything by this author yet but I have been meaning to forever! Great pick!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get to her books soon! No problem, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. I am so excited for this book too! It sounds amazing and I love the cover! Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have super high hopes! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete