Friday, April 17, 2015

Feature and Follow #14

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

This weeks featured blogger is The Mistress Case.

This Weeks Question:
Here is $100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?


First of all: College tuition.
I'm a poor college student, and I need all the money I can get. I know I can get financial aid, but I'm not sure how much I can get since I still live with my parents. :(


Next: New car.
My car is 22 years old. It is older than me. Everyday I'm worried it will by it's last, and I'll have to get a new one over the summer.


Third: Travelling.
One of my biggest dreams is to travel the world. I just want to see everything there is. And I could probably go to some author book tours as well!


Fourth: Apartment.
I want to move out soon, but you need money for that.


OK that's more than one. I would probably buy all the things I need at the time, and then save the rest for later. I don't want to spend all this money too fast! No if only I really was given $100,000...


What would you buy with $100,000?



20 comments:

  1. Great plan <3 Would you want to travel alone or with friends/family? I think I would like an alone trip.

    Cee @ The Mistress Case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alone so I don't have to deal with what everyone else wants!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look at all this practicality! It's killing me!! ;P This is why I shouldn't be an adult... ;) I definitely think you should travel the world though! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh nice! I would use mine practically as well. Then save some for fun stuff. Guess I was the only one who translated the euro into dollars. Didn't occur to me to leave its 100,000. Oh well! The extra 5,860 went to good use! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have converted it! I'd love an extra 5 thousand!

      Delete
  4. I would definitely travel and buy a new car as well! New Bloglovin follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those things sound like a good plan to me. You definitely need a new car! :) And good luck on getting an apartment. That will be really fantastic!

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the chance to travel! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay travelling buddies ? I really want to but an apartment also ,I want to buy one in New York

    new follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York is the dream! I'll check out yours!

      Delete
  8. Aw, I love your answers! Very smart and practical! I hope you're able to travel the world someday, Lizzie! (:

    Old follower, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all very real and very important investments; I hope you are able to attain at least one Lizzie. Wishing you the best! :D

    Old Follower <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have enough money to buy fun stuff yet! Ha ha!

      Delete
  10. Those are all great things to do with that extra spending money if you had it..mine was to pay off the student loans..ugh..stay away from them if you can. :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are my last resort. I don't want to get stuck with them 20 years later.

      Delete