Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #8


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This meme highlights upcoming releases that we can't wait for!


This weeks pick...
Dream a Little Dream (The Silver Trilogy, #1)
"Dream a Little Dream (Silver, #1)" by Kerstin Gier
Expected Publication: April 14, 2015


Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yep, Liv’s dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially this one where she’s in a graveyard at night, watching four boys perform dark magic rituals.
The really weird thing is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They’re classmates from her new school in London, the school where’s she’s starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But they seem to know things about her in real life that they couldn’t possibly know, which is mystifying. Then again, Liv could never resist a good mystery. . .
I still need to finish her Ruby Red trilogy, but I'm really excited for this one! I put my name on the waitlist at my library! It sounds great!


Author Links

Books Links

20 comments:

  1. Dream a Little Dream is on top of my TBR list right now, can't wait to read it! Great pick:)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got into The Ruby Red trilogy but this one sounds more up my alley. I love that cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I am waiting for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely eager to read this one after all the rave reviews! Still need to read The Ruby Red trilogy too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it, and I hope you like it too!

      Delete
  5. I love the cover of this book. I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover's gorgeous! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. I loved her Ruby Red Trilogy and am very excited for this. That cover is so gorgeous...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this book! I hope you love it when you read it!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read the Ruby Red Trilogy but this sounds pretty interesting. Hope you enjoy it! Just a few more days of waiting :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds more interesting to me than the Ruby Red trilogy! I'm adding it to my list!! :D Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this sounds great, Lizzie! I love mysteries, and if there's some dark magic added to the mix it's all the more interesting!
    Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete