The Blogger Summer Reading Program is hosted by Bekka at Pretty Deadly Reviews and Whitley at Reading With a Vengeance.
Here is all the information:
- Set your goals! There is no baseline requirement to join in this challenge. Only you know your own reading habits and what will be easy and what will actually be a challenge to complete.
- Track your weekly reading, and every Sunday, come back and report on whether or not you reached your weekly goal.
- Win prizes! There will be an epic giveaway at the end of July – the winnings will be announced when we start reading July 1st. Each week that you meet your goals = another entry in the Rafflecopter. Trust us, you want in on this package.
- There will also be a twitter chat on June 30th at 8pm Eastern (#BloggerSRP!)
- Make a sign-up post with your goals! This can be a simple tweet stating something like “I pledge to read 2 books a week for the Blogger Summer Reading Program!” Or it can be an entire blog post. It’s all up to you!
- You do not have to be a blogger to join, we’re just not very good at naming things.
- Add the link to your sign-up announcement in both the linky (so we can all see who’s participating!) and the Rafflecopter (for that giveaway entry!)
- Have fun!
I don't want to set my goals too high, as I don't know what the rest of my summer might end up like right now. So I'm going to set my goals a little on the low side.
To read 1 book a week
I might end up surpassing that goal, but I'm not too sure about that.
I'll keep track of my progress here as well.
~Finished Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
~Finished Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
~Finished A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
~Finished Fire Falling by Elise Kova