Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #57: Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
 
1.
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
I still need to finish Queen of Shadows, but I'm excited/nervous for what will happen next!
 
2.
Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
I NEED to know what happens to everyone after that ending! My heart!
 
3.
A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)
A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
I've been so excited for this book since I first heard about it last year. And the cover!
 
4.
Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1)
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
While I didn't love the ending of the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, I did really like it and can't wait to read her next series!
 
5.
Heartless
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I'm so scared to read this after seeing everyone's reactions, in a good way of course! But I'm still not over The Lunar Chronicles.
 
6.
Bound by Blood and Sand
Bound by Blood and Sand by Becky Allen
I just heard about this book recently, but I knew that I had to read it as soon as it came out!
 
7.
Nemesis (Nemesis #1)
Nemesis by Anna Banks
I'm still not to sure about this cover, but I'm really excited for the book. I really liked her Syrena Legacy trilogy and I can't wait to read her fantasy work!
 
8.
Flashfall
Flashfall by Jenny Moyer
This is another debut that I heard about last year, and I can't wait to read it this November!
 
9.
Of Fire and Stars
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulhurst
I just heard about this one really recently, but I love that the princess's love interest is another princess. I haven't read many LGBTQIA books, but I'm hoping to read more and hope more books include these characters.
 
10.
Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms, #1)
Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
The first thing that drew me to this book was the cover, but after reading the synopsis I decided that I had to read this book!
 
Here are the top ten releases that I'm really excited for for the second half of the year. What are you anticipating?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment