Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #29: Characters I Didn't Click With


 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With

1.
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
Clary and Jace

2.
The Selection (The Selection, #1)
America and Maxon

3.
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)
Ren, Shay, and Calla

4.
Cruel Beauty
Nyx

5.
Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
Evie and Jack

6.
Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
Ali and Cole

7.
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
Mal

8.
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
Grace and Sam

9.
Splintered (Splintered, #1)
Jeb

10.
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)
Montgomery and Lucy

I realize that some of these books are some of peoples' favorites, but I just couldn't click with that character, and sometimes the book too. However, some of these books are favorites, so the character(s) I couldn't click with didn't really stop me from loving the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment