Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer TBR Wipeout 2016 Challenge Update #1

1
The Summer TBR Wipeout Challenge is hosted by The Candid Cover.

I'm a bit late with posting my first update, but better late than never! Here is my sign up post.

Books Read
~Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I absolutely loved the Lux series, so it was great reading Obsidian from Daemon's point of view. I need to buy the ebook version, so I can read his POV of Onyx and Opal. Super annoyed that I have to buy both versions.

~A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - I'd heard so many great things about this author, and when she did a signing in Susan Dennard, it was a perfect time to buy her book! While the different Londons and the traveling aspect confused me a bit, I did really like this book can can't wait to read the sequel!

~Fire Falling by Elise Kova - This was a disappointment. I really liked Air Awakens, but this just seemed to fall flat. I do plan on reading Earth's End though.

Currently Reading
~Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - I started this one when it was released by got sidetracked by other releases. Now I've heard spoilers and am nervous to get back to it. Wish me luck!

~Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - This is the first adult book I've read, so I'm really excited! I've heard great things about this series.

Books I Plan to Read (A Tentative List)
~Earth's End by Elise Kova
~Riders by Veronica Rossi
~Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
~The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
~Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken
~Fall With You by J. Lynn
~The Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
~The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
~Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke
~Reboot by Amy Tintera
~The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
~Altered by Jennifer Rush
~Venom by Fiona Paul
~Evermore by Alyson Noel
~Swoon by Nina Malkin
~The Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
~Fallen by Lauren Kate
~The Almost Girl by Amelie Howard
~Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
~Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

I'm really working on reading the books that I own, so these are all books on my shelves. Let me know if you've read any and what you think of them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment