Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #61: Ten Facts About Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Facts About Me
 
This is going to be hard. I feel like I'm super boring, so bare with me while I try to think of anything interesting about myself.
 
1.
As much as I hate to admit it, I was a huge Twi-hard when I was 12. I read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse right after each other. I even begged my mom to take me to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn. Needless to say, she was not happy to be at Barnes & Noble surrounded by other Twi-hards who had cosplayed.
 
2.
I actually never finished Breaking Dawn. The book came out almost 8 years ago, and I still have one or two hundred pages left. I quit reading because I hated what was happening. Ugh, Renesme.
 
3.
I haven't been to many signings. I think I've been to three. Thanks publishers for almost never stopping in Michigan. Marissa Meyer actually had a stop in MI for Winter that was two days after my birthday, but it was 5 hours away.
 
4.
Yes. I really am 20 years old. I'm super short (5'2") and I don't look that old to begin with, so I typically get mistaken for a high schooler, sometimes even a middle schooler despite the fact that I'll be 21 this year.
 
5.
I'm a huge cat person. I've been surrounded by cats since I was born, and probably thought I was one at one point. I don't have a picture, but my cat of the four we have now is named Kazi. She's a really chubby (15 pounds) black and white cat with golden eyes. She loves to snuggle.
 
6.
I started "reading" at a young age. I can't remember when I started reading, but I know that when I was really little (still in diapers), I'd look at the book pages and would pretend to read. I was probably imitating my dad.
 
7.
I have a tendency to forget about library due dates and end up with fines. I really need to get better at remembering dates, but at least I'm supporting my library!
 
8.
I don't watch much TV. It's usually because I work late and just want to go to bed when I get home. However, I do love Orphan Black, The Daily Show, and The Nightly Show. I'm also trying to rewatch Teen Titans, and America's Next Top Model marathons are my weakness.
 
9.
I recently started getting into comics. I've become obsessed with the Teen Titans, so I'm trying to work my way through all their comics. It can just be hard to figure out where to start with different superheros and villains.
 
10.
I'm working on a few different WIPs. I think I'm what's preventing myself from getting further along with them. I think my anxiety and perfectionism are keeping me from continuing them. But Camp NaNo is this month so I'm going to force myself to get back to them!
 
So I guess those are ten facts about me. I'm super interesting. Right?! Just kidding, I feel like I'm actually pretty boring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment